My Character

The character I'm going to talk about is Darrell from the book The Bully. I chose this character because he really caught my eye when I was reading this book. I know he is the main character in the book but I liked his actions. Darrell was one of those quiet kids that keep to themselves. Darrell was a new kid at BluFord high, and he got bullied. Darrell would always try and avoid his bully but they always ran into each other. Darrell was a nice friendly kid, he was not mean at all. Darrell was anti-social he didn't make that many friends at his new school. Darrell joined the wrestling team at his school, it was his first sport in that school. He was a very skinny and small teenager. Darrell had about two fight for wrestling, Darrell also stood up for himself and fought his bully and his bully got hurt. After that Darrell didn't get bullied again.

Comments

  1. This is a phenomenal book! If you like it, you should read the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice. sounds like a good book i may want to try to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We twinssss because I wrote about this too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Character

Introduction